auto-grade python assignments
- Free software: ISC license
- Documentation: https://pygrade.readthedocs.org.
This library helps one create and grade programming assignments written in Python and submitted by students via Github.
Features include the ability to:
- Create private GitHub repositories for each student.
- Populate student repositories with starter code.
- Grade student assignments by running unittests against their code.
- Push grades and failing tests back to the student repositories.
- Summarize grades by test or student
See the example for a tutorial on usage.